Community Arts International is dedicated to making fine art accessible to a diverse public audience as part of their daily life experience and to promoting dialogue between the art and the viewer.
CAI brings art into the public arena by:
- Creating museum-type experiences in airports, city streets, building lobbies and other public gathering places
- Commissioning and installing sculpture and large-scale paintings in public spaces
- Bringing temporary art installations to public places, parks, billboards, housing projects and cityscapes
- Integrating art with architecture in major public buildings including airports, hotels, shopping centers and parks
- Exhibiting artists in new venues.
You are diligent, a great defender of the integrity of the artist and the artwork as well as an effective advocate for the client. You are always willing to make the extra effort, something I especially appreciate. Jaume Plensa, Artist